When considering all of the options available to you for your home or office that allow you to enjoy unrestricted airflow and fresh outdoor air without the sun’s harmful UV rays, remember to keep canvas awnings in mind! There are some reasons these types of awnings are beneficial. The design possibilities are endless with canvas awnings, and with the many fabric selections available, they complement just about any home or building perfectly. Below, are just a few more reasons to make canvas awnings a part of your home:
- Canvas Awnings provide shade without restricting airflow - Canvas Awnings let you enjoy unrestricted airflow with plenty of shade. This takes away the inconvenience of only enjoying the outdoors after the sun goes down and protects you from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- They provide rain protection - sitting outside enjoying the sound of falling rain is relaxing. Canvas Awnings are durable and weather resistant. They keep you dry while you enjoy the sights and sounds of a Florida rain shower.
- They blend in perfectly - Canvas awnings come in a wide variety of colors, styles, and patterns to perfectly complement your home's existing color scheme. For residents of communities with HOAs, canvas awnings conform to the rules of most HOAs in Lake & Sumter Counties, including The Villages.
- They withstand heavy winds - Canvas Awnings are built to withstand winds more than 110 mph. They are firmly secured to the metal frame, with applicable county, state and federal regulations. This means that even in Florida’s tropical season, you’re protected.
- They are low maintenance and long lasting - Because Canvas Awnings are made from material that withstands weather without restricting air flow, they are resistant to mold and mildew. They include a warranty that guarantees your canvas awning will be replaced at no charge if weather or sun damage occurs.